Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Seal Small Gas Grill Leaks How Is Using My Gas Stove For Heating My Household Dangerous?

How is using my Gas stove for heating my household dangerous? - how to seal small gas grill leaks

I rented an apartment in the moment is very low. The apartment owner pays for all utilities except electricity. The problem I have is that the heating of a gas-powered hot-water system that heats water and sends it to all the radiators Throu Throu, sometimes complex, but not hot enough, even if it is determined 1500Watt my space heater all night, it's too cold for me. I decided to make the flame in a flame stove. I leave on high for 15 minutes, then on low turnout and overnight. I live in a studio with a single burner keeps the place warm. My mother was when I said Bezerk. She said it was really dangerous. I know that the flamethere is a risk, but many people have gas fireplaces, open flame, where I live, so I honestly do not see the difference. Combustion of natural gas in your house with a luxurious gas fireplace stove is no different. I was told there was a risk of carbon accumulation and carbon dioxide can displace oxygen and on the doors and cause asphyxiation. I do not think that's a problem because the reason why I use is with gas heat, that the window is good enough cold air into the seals give no problem to do. I slept well last week and I have no headache or nausea, or indicators of intoxication with carbon monoxide. Is this a common practice and something you can do to reduce risk? I do not use my electric stove, because the gas is free.

2 comments:

  1. Use the oven is much safer and more heat and is not an all the time.
    As have many designs, his place is, you should have no problem with carbon monoxide, but to be safe, you should have a carbon monoxide detector-20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you by the poisoning of carbon monoxide? Here is how to use the gas stove to heat your home can be dangerous. Real dangerous. You can do this certainly is dead.

    ReplyDelete