Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Long Do Strep Symptoms Persist How Long Do The Symptoms Of Strep Throat Last After Starting Antibiotics?

How long do the symptoms of strep throat last after starting antibiotics? - how long do strep symptoms persist

I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat in full swing. As the day progressed, I felt worse and worse. Pain ... Fever, etc. So I went to the doctor on Saturday and told me that I tested Postive for STREP. The doctor gave me a prescription for 10 days of amoxicillin. Now my question is: How long the symptoms persist after you start taking amoxicillin? I do not think I had in my life, that pain in the neck! It is so hard to swallow and could not sleep one night in two days. I transfer my fever alternating paracetamol and ibuprofen. I had three choices in order to date of amoxicillin, equivalent to one days.

No comments:

Post a Comment